We're Hiring - Sous Chef!
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command in our kitchen, following our Executive Chef’s specifications and guidelines creating fresh, flavorful dishes from scratch in our casual farm-to-table restaurant and helping to develop cannabis menus and products.
We are also a busy event/music venue that has a great local following. The menu and overall theme have recently underwent an overhaul with an eclectic menu with a global street food theme and farm to table focus. We work with many local farmers who provide us with their specialty products.
Join our tight knit, fun team that works together to create a community experience. This business is already established and has many options for growth coming up! We also specialize in CBD infusions with the food and beverage program in partnership with our sister business Zenbarn Farms.
- 3 to 5 years culinary experience
- Ability to handle pressure during a busy service
- Team player
- General knowledge of kitchen basics-food and workplace safety, common skills/techniques
- Have basic understanding of food purchasing
- Be able to manage the kitchen in absence of head chef
- Fairly open availability is a must. We currently are operating limited hours but will be open more when allowed. Sometimes we host events that are outside normal restaurant hours.
- Interest or knowledge of cannabis cooking
- Wood fired pizza experience not necessary but a plus!
Email resume and 3 references to email@example.com